It started as a hobby, something to work on late at night, this came about because I have a little girl who would wake up, which would wake me up.
When I’m awake I’m awake, so it gave me something to do.
Since then it’s got big, and seems to be growing, and we are talking fast like 28 Days Later Zombies…
Our main rule is all the reviews have to be done by ZombiesDrule, we get together, we watch the film, play the game, read the book and then talk it out…
You will find a lot of other zombie sites with many more reviews, but they are written by many people, not a select few. We feel if many people are reviewing, and maybe not even talking to each other how can the reviews be consistent.
On ZombiesDrule you will find reviews written by Zombie Fans, not film, book, games critics.
One more thing about ZombiesDrule is we make no money, which means we do it because we really want to.
Who the Hell are We?
Steven “The zombie Guy” with the original “Zombie Guy”, George Romero
Maintaining the site, reviewing zombie stuff, making zombie t shirts, working a job and being a Dad keeps him pretty busy and pretty tired.
- Favourite Zombie Film: Shaun of the Dead
- Worst Zombie Film: Platoon of the Dead
- Favourite Zombie Book: The Walking Dead
- Favourite Zombie Game: Left 4 Dead 2
Feel free to email Steven: email@example.com
- Favourite Zombie Film: Dead Snow
- Worst Zombie Film: Zombie Nation
- Favourite Zombie Book: The Zombie Survival Guide
- Favourite Zombie Game: Infectonator World Dominator
Feel free to email David: firstname.lastname@example.org
In her spare time, Ash works as a Production Manager in the animation industry – which basically entails trying to get teams to stick to deadlines, and making colourful spreadsheets. Amazing.
- Favorite Zombie Film: Return of the Living Dead and Zombieland
- Worst Zombie Film: Nothing with zombies in it is bad!
- Favorite Zombie Book: World War Z
- Favorite Zombie Game: Who has time for games?!
Feel free to email Ashley: email@example.com
Omar was bitten by the Zombie Bug 15 years ago (4 years old??). One Sunday afternoon in Phoenix, Az he was sitting on the couch flicking through the TV channels when he came across an airing on TV of George A. Romero’s Dawn Of The Dead.
He still lives in Arizona and is currently going to go to college for CGI animation.
An average, friendly, horror movie fan and gamer, you know the kind, the ones who are completely obsessed with everything horror. Omar’s forte is the living dead, if there’s Zombies in it then he is watching, reading or playing it…
He has seen everything zombie from the original Night Of The Living Dead to the Spanish film REC, and has read everything from World War Z to The Walking Dead (best zombie comic every). An avid gamer , playing everything from Zombies Ate My Neighbors to Left 4 Dead.
Omar truly has been Zombiefied…
- Favourite Zombie Film: Fido
- Worst Zombie Film: Night Of The Living Dead 3D
- Favourite Zombie Book: Day By Day Armageddon
- Favourite Zombie Game: Left 4 Dead
Feel free to email Omar: firstname.lastname@example.org